[tabi] Re: City Commission approves Nova 2010... but not a complete loss

  • From: "Daniel Ben Moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 07:40:12 -0400

No it doesn't, but that does mean that you guys need to focus on her
replacement. Again, I would start now, asap, thinking about forming a
political action committee.  It's called block voting.  This is the only
real way to get your concerns herd, and delt with. Again, if you try to do
this by yourselves, you will be behind the eight ball every time.  Just my
thoughts.

I'm glad to be your humble and obedient servant,

Zechen  Elder Daniel Ben Moshe,
Benai Yahshuah Synagogue of Broward County,
www.theblindcansee.org
Choose ye this day whom you will serve.  If Yahweh be Elohim.  Then serve
him, with all of your hart.  If bail be your master, then serve him.  As for
me and my house, we will serve Yahweh.
Maybe bail is asleep, or has taken a journey.  I think you might want to try
and wake him.  Because my Yahweh is already on the mountin top.  He will be
there when I arrive. Because the earth is his, and the fullness there of.
The earth is his foot stole.