[tabi] Christmas party reminder

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:43:06 -0500

Hi Everyone,
Only a few short days away. Don't forget to make your reservations for the
TCB Christmas celebration as well as transportation to and from it! Call or
e-mail Bree Houston at 692-3733 or
breezy50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

See the below invitation for further reminder. Hope to see each of you
there.

Hello TCB Friends and Members,

Well, "Christmas times a comin" and as usual, Tallahassee Council of the
Blind is doing something fun to celebrate and involve YOU! We're having a
party at Tony and Mary Ann Laird's country home located at 29 Corbett Lane.
The date is Saturday, December 12th and the time is from 4:30 until around
9:00.

At this party you'll find a hay ride, good food and company, a rousing round
of "Dirty Santa and much, much more. So bring a friend and a wrapped gift
valued at approximately $10.00 to participate in our "Dirty Santa" gift
snitch, a fun game used to distribute gifts. It is called "Dirty Santa"
because you are trying to get as much as you can, instead of giving.

Tony and Mary Ann, who have graciously offered to host this shindig live
south of town. Go South on Crawfordville Highway #319. Look for a sign,
"Entering Wakulla County." Turn right on the first paved road, New Light
Church Road, go approximately 1 mile and there will be a church on the right
and directly across, Corbett Lane, a dirt road on the left. Turn left on
Corbett Lane. The Laird's home is the first driveway on the left, 29 Corbett
Lane.

TCB will help coordinate round trip transportation for those of us who have
IDs instead of driver's license. Please call or e-mail Bree Houston at
692-3733 or
breezy50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
for more information and to make
reservations no later than December 5th.

We look forward to sharing some country Christmas time with you! The Laird's
holiday cookin' and decorations are something to savor!  Don't miss it!

PS. Have someone on your Christmas list who you're not quite sure what to
get? Buy em candy! Purchase an attractively packaged pound of chocolate
covered pecans for only $10.00 and help TCB raise money to advocate and
educate!