[tabi] Christian Fellowship Social

  • From: "wanda stokley" <wandastokley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:44:09 -0400

A happy Tuesday to all!

I was contacted by East Hill Baptist Church to see if some of us would like
to have a social gathering at their site during August. I'm uncertain about
the life guard situation, but there is a chance it could be a pool party. It
is important that you respond ASAP, please. Also include if you are
interested in having access to the pool. The kind folks there usually
provide round trip transportation and of course it would be on a Saturday.
You may want to include a time preference, early or late afternoon and we
will see what the majority would like. A meal is usually provided and
sometimes attendees contribute. Please remember this is a non denominational
group and we will be having a fun filled time of fellowship! Please respond
by 3:00 p.m. on this Saturday, July 30th.

Thanks and have a great rest of the week!

Wanda