[tabi] Calling all volunteers! Would love your help next Wednesday, 2/29, 2-6pm @ Lighthouse of the Big Bend

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fcb-l <fcb-l@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:59:18 -0500

Dear Friends of the Lighthouse,

We'd LOVE your help next Wednesday, February 29th, as we will be mailing out
the Lighthouse Newsletter "As We See It." This edition will focus on Early
Intervention, blind babies ages 0-5. Please come out to the Lighthouse to
join in the fun conversation and laughter - while you help a great cause! -
by folding, stuffing, taping and labeling the newsletter.

WHAT: Lighthouse Newsletter Mailout Party!

WHEN: Wednesday, February 29, 2-6pm (ending earlier as the last bus runs at
6pm)

WHERE: Lighthouse of the Big Bend, 3071 Highland Oaks Terrace, Tallahassee ,
FL 32301

FOOD: Hungry Howie's Pizza (some meat and some veggie!) breadsticks & sodas
provided

CAN YOU HELP? You are invited to join the fun! Feel free to come for an hour
or two, or the whole time; we will enjoy your company and put you to work
making a difference by sending out info about Lighthouse services. Please
email and let us know if you can help -
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Lighthouse of the Big Bend