[tabi] Re: Bruster's ice cream tomorrow (7/22) 7-9pm Re: radio show

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:08:43 -0400

Dear Barbara,

We didn't make arrangements in time for which we are very sorry, but the event was covered on the news last night--I don't recall what time but the evening news--and it was covered on the early news this morning.

I hope you had lots of takers; the interviews were very well-done.
\

Darla

Darla J. Rogers, B.A., M.S.

Skype ID."  wildflower0628
"Today, I will search for my own truth and will allow others to do the
same.  I will place value on my vision, as well as on the vision of
others.  We are each on the journey, making our own discoveries--the
ones that are right for us today."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lighthouse of the Big Bend" <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>