[tabi] Braille Notetaker needed

  • From: Beth <thebluesisloose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:26:24 -0400

Hi, guys.  Anybody in Tally have a USB compatible BrailleNote QT
available for use?  I need one so bad it isn't funny.  I had to ship
out my own BrailleNote for repair.  I'm having a hard time taking
notes in class because of this stuff.  The Lighthouse was nice enough
to give me a VoiceNote, but it's too old to sunc up with my computer.
So if anybody has an extra BrailleNote Mpower QT 18 or 32 cell display
and stuff, write me on or off list.  Your choice.  Thanks.
Beth