[tabi] Re: Beware, You may not have total control of your email.

  • From: "djrogers0628" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 21:55:58 -0500

Thanks, Chip; I never even thought about messages with a .zip file that is
password-protected not being able to be virus scanned.

Now I can say I have learned more than two new things today.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers, B.A. M.S.

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx
Home phone #:  850-329-7437

Do not allow someone else to be a priority in your life while allowing yourself
to be an option in theirs.--Ani Difranco