[tabi] Re: Beware, You may not have total control of your email.

  • From: "djrogers0628" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:14:33 -0500

Comcast's web interface is a bear to use; I am fairly sure one of my listservs
is being seen as Spam--it isn't a yahoogroup either, but one of those is being
affected, too.

Comcast is a huge company; I can't fathom why they don't make the freaking
thing more accessible.

Can anyone tell me  exactly where to go to see what is happening in Spam?
Outlook Express does not appear to have a Junk Folder unless I'm missing it
somehow.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers, B.A. M.S.

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx
Home phone #:  850-329-7437

Do not allow someone else to be a priority in your life while allowing yourself
to be an option in theirs.--Ani Difranco