[tabi] Barbara Lineberry

  • From: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 21:40:35 -0500

Good evening TABI,

On Friday, 1/3, a good friend, Barbara Lineberry passed away. Many of us
benefited
from Barbara's helpfulness, knowledge and whit.  She was widely read, loved
music
(especially bluegrass) and animals. She is survived by two sons, Patrick and
Peter
and one granddaughter, Kaitlyn.

Despite having severe physical disabilities herself, Barbara drove and read for
many
of us. A true overcomer, she raised her two sons and taught them what's truly
important
in life. A spirited lady, she wasn't afraid to speak her mind and share her
opinions.
I will miss her so. My heart goes out to her family.

Be at peace now dear Barbara and know that you made a positive difference in
this
life. I will never forget you.

Sila