[tabi] August NFB Meeting

  • From: "Tinetta Cooper" <lilheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 10:38:06 -0400

          Okay, folks, it's time to gear up for the August meeting of the
Greater Tallahassee chapter of the NFB.
          As I told you, in a previous post, our new date is the third Tuesday
of the month.  We will meet on August 17 at the Ole Times Country Buffet.  The
address is 1701 N. Monroe.  The meeting will be in the buffet room this month.
Come at 6, eat, and join in the discussion as Representative Michelle Vasilinda
speaks to the group.
          The topic is two-fold:  Newsline legislation, and sidewalk and
transportation improvements.
          We have the room 'til 9pm when the restaurant closes.  We may use all
that time with a large crowd and lots of questions.  You may want to figure
your schedule for 6-9pm.
          I'll be there, and hope you will too!