[tabi] Re: Audible Signals

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 05:21:01 -0400

Thomasville road and village square.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: blindwilly
  To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 4:35 PM
  Subject: [tabi] Audible Signals

  I have spent a lot of time on the phone with NOVA 10-20 people and the
traffic engineering people.   I am working hard for us all to get together and
work side by side for a solution where ever needed.   My efforts have come down
to this.

  Who needs a audible signal where?   No we can't promise anything, but we need
to prioritize.   If you have a busy intersection that you would like, to cross
would you call or e-mail me.       I have been told that even if they can't
meet every demand, they do have a working budget and would like to work with
us.   So, once again, if you have a need, contact me and I will see what I can
do for you.