[tabi] Audible Signals

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:35:44 -0400

Greetings,

I have spent a lot of time on the phone with NOVA 10-20 people and the traffic
engineering people.   I am working hard for us all to get together and work
side by side for a solution where ever needed.   My efforts have come down to
this.

Who needs a audible signal where?   No we can't promise anything, but we need
to prioritize.   If you have a busy intersection that you would like, to cross
would you call or e-mail me.       I have been told that even if they can't
meet every demand, they do have a working budget and would like to work with
us.   So, once again, if you have a need, contact me and I will see what I can
do for you.

William