[tabi] April NFB meeting

  • From: "Tinetta Cooper" <tanetjec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:09:32 -0400

Easter is just around the corner, and the Tallahassee NFB chapter is holding its April meeting prior to this important date. We have a fundraiser coming up on April 14, the first of our Out of Sight carwashes. The strategy for both events will be discussed, as well as participation in the state convention. Come out and see what we're up to. The meeting will be held on Monday, April 2. The location is the Lighthouse of the Big Bend at 3071 Highland Oaks Terrace. The time is 6:30 to 8 p.m. We hold a 50/50 raffle at each meeting, so try your luck by buying a ticket or two! Half of the money donated goes to the chapter for members who attend conventions, and the other half goes to the winner. Tickets are $1 each. It's all for a good cause, so how can you lose? We look forward to a good turn out.