[tabi] April NFB Meeting

  • From: "Tinnetta Cooper" <Lilheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:53:46 -0400

          Hey all.  I am a little late in getting this message out because my
computer has been at the Bowden House of Computer Repair for the last several
days!
        The Greater Tallahassee chapter of the NFB will be having its April
meeting on Tuesday, April 13 at the Ole Times Country Buffet.  The address is
1701 North Monroe and the meeting will be in the alcove room.  The time is 6
till 8pm.  We are delighted to welcome several new members and invite members
and guests to join us on Tuesday evening.  It's great to be back online and I
hope to see many of you at the meeting!