[tabi] Anyone with iPhone5 or iPhone5c or iPhone5s or a iPhone running IOS7

  • From: Matthew Presnell <matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 15:06:10 -0400

hi, it use to be and might still be! That you could not input numbers
and such from a Bluetooth keyboard while on a phone call! For example:
if you called your bank and needed to put in say your account number
and such you could not do this using a Bluetooth keyboard! You could
dial a number from the keyboard but after that you could not input
numbers and such owhile on the call from a BT keyboard! Now you could
dial a number using the on screen keyboard and input numbers an such
while on a call with the on screen keyboard. I would test this out
myself but I no longer have a iPhone that works or have IOS7 on it .
Thanks for any input on this.

Matt
matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx