[tabi] Re: Another People First Issue

  • From: "Adam Gaffney" <gaffney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 16:02:54 -0400

I had the same exact issue with one of our JAWS users just today. I'm not sure yet how to solve this issue.

--
"The people may be made to follow a path of action, but they may not be
made to understand it."

-        Confucius ca. 480 B.C.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stacia Woolverton" <stace1975stacia@xxxxxxx>