[tabi] Another People First Issue

  • From: Stacia Woolverton <stace1975stacia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TABI@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 10:56:01 -0400 (EDT)

I was wondering if anyone on the TABI list has had to acknowledge their performance expectations in People First yet. I just had to and ran into an issue. On the bottom of the page, we are asked to check the box saying that we have acknowledged the expectations and then enter a date. I was able to check the box, but was unable to figure out where to enter the date acknowledged with JAWS 14. I found out that the supervisor or manager can do it for me after I had someone who could see it come and do it for me. I also alerted the People First team at DMS that I was having this issue.

Thanks.

God Bless

Stacia Woolverton

"unsubscribe" in the subject.