[tabi] Re: Angler’s weekend WITH FDOA

  • From: "Betsy" <betsaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 19:24:52 -0400

I would wear shorts and if you're prone to motion sickness you might want to
bring that too.  I didn't need it every time, but when I did I was glad to have
it.  Dramamine has a really good chewable tablet for that.  It acts fast so I
could take it when I needed it and not every time.

I hope you have fun.  We enjoyed it a lot when we went.