[tabi] Re: Angel Food Ministries REVISITED

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:03:31 -0500

Thanks again!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Betsy
  To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 12:31 PM
  Subject: [tabi] Angel Food Ministries REVISITED

  Hi everyone,

  I know this topic has come up before but wanted to revisit it for anyone who
hasn't heard of it.

  For the past 3 months I have been taking advantage of a great program which
offers a lot of food for a relatively little amount of money.
  It's called Angel Food Ministries and for $30 you get enough food to feed a
family of four for a week or in my case, almost a month's worth of food.
  I am so impressed with the quality and quantity of everything I have had from
them and want to encourage everyone to give it a try.  There are absolutely no
strings attached.
  Here's a brief description of how it works.

  Each month's menu is different than the previous month and consists of both
fresh and frozen items with an average retail value of approximately $60.
Comparison shopping has been done across the country in various communities
using a wide range of retail grocery stores and has resulted in the same food
items costing from between $42 and $78.

  The food is all the same high quality one could purchase at a grocery store.
There are no second-hand items, no damaged or out-dated goods, no dented cans
without labels, no day-old breads and no produce that is almost too ripe.

  Also offered are specialty boxes such as steaks, chicken and pork. Many
participants in this bonus program appreciate the expanded choices.
Additionally, there is no limit to the number of units or bonus foods an
individual can receive, and there are no applications to complete or
qualifications to which participants must adhere.

  Normally you go pick up the food on the last Saturday of the month, but I
have been very fortunate in that when I could not find transportation someone
from the organization was kind enough to have my order brought to me.

  For more information or to find out if there is a participating church near
you visit the following link.

   http://www.angelfoodministries.com/

  HTH,
  Betsy