[tabi] Re: Andrea Rosser, StarMetro's "Mobility Coordinator"

  • From: Erica <ericamccaul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 11:14:12 -0400 (EDT)

                         This may be obvious enough so as to not need
clarification:
   Ms. Rosser's title defines "mobility" as "moving", not in "Orientation and
Mobility" context. Her degrees are in Geography and Planning, not O&M. However,
she is a wonderful person who is very committed to and enthused about this new
task.With that in mind, I think it is laudable that Starmetro is offering this
one-on-one assistance, and hope to see lots of response... read "use"!

      Erica         ----- Original Message -----