[tabi] Re: AM/FM radio

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 20:39:13 -0500

Hi, yes, I have been looking at C crane site they have some nice radios.
What is this one you are talking about called? They are not fancy radios but
very accessible and friendly it sounds like. I just listen to a podcast on
one from the BCT site. If anyone is interested see link below. Also to C
crane site.

http://media.libsyn.com/media/bct/bct1518CCRadioEP.mp3

http://www.ccrane.com/

sign,