[tabi] AI squared drive for 600 facebook fans

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:48:40 -0400

From: Ai Squared [mailto:rproskin=aisquared.com@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ai Squared
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 2:39 PM
Subject: Campaign to 600 ZoomText fans

Facebook campaign to 600 fans
http://aisquared.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=46e107c7813eb905dfd2
a6938&id=056346fe9a&e=1ed0333c13
Help us in our efforts to get to 600 fans on Facebook! Once we get
there, we're
donating a copy of ZoomText Magnifier/Reader to The Foundation
Fighting Blindness. Simply click the thumbs up image to the right or go
onto our
Facebook page
 and click the Like button at the top.
We're going to give away a copy of ZoomText Magnifier/Reader to an
organization for
every 100 fans we get until we reach 1000
. Have a suggestion for the next organization to donate to? Just reply
to this email
(
rproskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
) and let us know your thoughts!
The urgent mission of The Foundation Fighting Blindness is to drive the
research that will provide preventions, treatments and cures for people
affected
by retinitis pigmentosa (RP), macular degeneration, Usher syndrome, and
the entire
spectrum of retinal degenerative diseases. In addition to the local
chapters, the
Foundation actively fundraises through events such as VisionWalk and
Dining in the
Dark. For further details, please visit
www.FightBlindness.org
.
Footer
Ai Squared     Manchester Center, VT     (800) 859-0270
www.aisquared.com
Find us on:
http://aisquared.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=46e107c7813eb905dfd2a
6938&id=8cda5ba995&e=1ed0333c13