[tabi] Re: A challenging Project

  • From: "Denyece Roberts MSW" <peace05@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 12:40:58 -0400

I've already check, and the trees are on their property. According to my
home owners insurance it is their responsibility. My home owners insurance
also informed me that if those branches ruin my roof the neighbor would be
liable. About three years back because the home next door was abandon, I
paid to have the branches cut.

The next door neighbors just bought the house.