[tabi] Re: A Reminder about the Tandem Ride

  • From: "Armington, Mycell" <Mycell.Armington@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:32:48 -0500

Rescuing you Darla!!

Phone number for Me is 850-591-3337!

Thank you Darla. We have some surprises cooked up. We were not expected
to have luncheon however a friend Jennifer Coke wife of Mark President
of CCC (capital City Cyclists is preparing lunch of spaghetti, (healthy
stile) Bread, drinks, tea  sweet and un-sweet and assorted sodas and
water are being provided by Higherground, along with some other
surprises from Higherground. We also have a surprise of our own cooked
up by our planning team. Mycell Armington and Sila Miller so come out
and have a fun filled cycling day.

Promptness is extremely important and I will probably be the last one at
the Sears site because of gathering the last minute ice and food items.
But I will be there and no one leaves for the staging site until I
arrive. As soon as I get there we will make sure of our count and head
on down to the staging venue. (Newport camp grounds) we do things that
way so no one gets lost in the travel down to the site.  Then we will
have breakfast and start peddling down to the lighthouse and then come
back. For lunch. At that point we will have some thank you's and
presentations and then depart for Sears for our afternoon pick ups.

Please don't hesitate to call me. Remember you have only one phone
number to remember and I have all of yours so feel free to use it if you
have any concerns.

One last thing There will be t-shirts left from our past rides should
you want one while they last. We did not do t-shirts this year to save
some expense. Please plan your return pick up for about 1:30 p.m. or
later. Remember if we run early you can always go into Sears and shop!

Again we are looking forward to seeing all of you on Saturday, one last
thing and it is very important, if it does happen to rain on Saturday we
will not have the ride and it will not be rescheduled this year. We have
one chance for the ride and one only.

Call if you need me.

Warm regards and see you on Saturday!

Mycell