[tabi] Re: 5/21/15 - Transportation Advisory Committee visit/update

  • From: "Waterman, Brian" <Brian.Waterman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 13:24:39 +0000

They are not a done deal. We have to consider all public comment when making a
route change. We are using our committees to help our analysis of the options.
Once we determine a set of changes, we go to the public to get more comment.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 23, 2015, at 8:42 AM, Sila Miller
<Silamiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Silamiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Thanks much, Brian. So, to clarify, are the changes a "done deal" or could the
public outreach sway Starmetro's decision about how the routes are modified?