[t2mberlin2011] t2m conference Call for Membership

  • From: manuel.zirm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: t2mberlin2011@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 16:04:17 +0100

Dear Participant of the T2M Conference,

I hope you had a safe trip back from Berlin. We thank for your attendence of the conference and would like to stay in contact. The best way, to do so, is to register as T2M member immediatelly. You will receice the yearbook, the Journal of Transport History, the newsletter, a reduced fee for our conferences and a reliable network of scholars in your field. You can easily register and pay online under:
Thanks and all the best, Hans Dienel