[t2mberlin2011] Full Paper conference t2m Berlin 2011

  • From: "Manuel Zirm" <manu.neoton@xxxxxx>
  • To: t2mberlin2011@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 14:08:24 +0200 (CEST)

Dear participants of the T2M Conference 2011 Berlin,

here, we send you the final program.
In the last days, some sessions had to change dates and slots. Please check the
time of your session and name.

We encourage you to read the papers of the conference in advance, develop
questions and comments and by this support the discussions in Berlin.
All full papers (we received) are online (See
http://t2m.org/papers-conference-2011/)
You will receive an USB-stick with all papers in Berlin.
If you have problems with the link, or if you can´t find you paper and in any
other case, please inform us by sending an email to zirm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All the best
Manuel Zirm
Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar