[swgemu] welcome to the list

  • From: "Akos Rajna" <akimaki23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: swgemu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:01:48 +0100

hey everyone,

since we have a nice chunk of members here already we wanted to start
things going on and thank everyone for their will to contribute to
this project as well.

first and foremost we would like to keep most the discussions about
the development on this mailing list. we ask everyone taking any of
the tasks to post here what and how they would like to achieve so
others can add in their own ideas or even join in for complex stuff.
It doesn't mean you shouldn't talk about all the above on irc just
please let this list know about the results.

another thing is we don't have the resources to fully document engine3
and core3 so this archived list (http://www.freelists.org/list/swgemu)
can be a great source. keep the questions coming!

happy coding,
Oru