[swcomputerclub] Re: Microsoft SecurityEssentials

Microsoft Security Essentials Review At:

www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/microsoft-security-essentials-review-with-screenshots/

PC Magazine reviews a number of Anti Virus--Anti Spyware programs at:

www.pcmag.com/print_article2/0,1217,a%253D244449,00.asp

Their comment on Microsoft Security Essentials is:

Microsoft Security Essentials 1.0

*Free*
Installing the free Microsoft Security Essentials will protect your system
from malware—to a degree. But you'll get better protection from one of the
other well-known free anti-malware products.

Wayne Comstock