[swcomputerclub] Re: Microsoft SecurityEssentials

  • From: Wayne <walaco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: swcomputerclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 21:40:15 -0500

Microsoft Security Essentials Review At:

PC Magazine reviews a number of Anti Virus--Anti Spyware programs at:

Their comment on Microsoft Security Essentials is:

Microsoft Security Essentials 1.0

Installing the free Microsoft Security Essentials will protect your system
from malware—to a degree. But you'll get better protection from one of the
other well-known free anti-malware products.

Wayne Comstock