[swag] Re: My Lightsaber, parts list

  • From: Derek Jones <algorithm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: swag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:25:17 -0500

Here's my final parts list I used for my lightsaber. I have to borrow a digital camera to get a real pic of it, but it looks very very much like this. I have a blade as well, that is removable, and virtually indestructible. If you start from this sink drain pipe, and then just walk around Lowe's or Home Depot for about an hour, you'll find a massive amount of things you can use to make your lightsaber with. A friend of mine was making one at the same time that I was, and even though when we started drawing it out we both had very similar ideas--we went to the store separately, and his lightsaber is _completely_ different from mine.

Have fun!
Derek Jones
-Nafai