[suckleyphotogroup] Re: Next meeting 1/5/2012

  • From: "Andrew Bullock" <ochse6@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <suckleyphotogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:52:25 +0100

What time?
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Edwin van den Oosterkamp
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 10:18 AM
To: suckleyphotogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [suckleyphotogroup] Next meeting 1/5/2012

Hello Group!

Our next meeting is coming up (coming Tuesday) and I'm wondering if
there are any ideas in the group regarding possible photographic
activities we as a group could do. The weather forecast does not seem to
be good (very wet) so the meeting is probably going to be some place
indoors.

Lets throw some ideas around and see what we can come up with!

Best regards,

Edwin.