[studiorecorder] special affects in studio recorder?

  • From: "Harry Brown" <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 14:10:32 -0400

Hi all,
Just got studio recorder and I absolutely love it!
I do have a problem though, I have a friend who downloaded it, and is using the
demo, and he's a musician, for 45 years now, and he wants to multitrack, and I
know that won't be a problem.
Here's the problem.  He wants to have special affects, like reverb, or, you
name it.
Is anyone on this list using studio recorder for doing music?
If you are, let me know, ok?
My friend would love to talk with anyone who's using this for music production!
I know that Gold Wave has all kinds of affects, and I would love to have the
same thing on studio recorder.
Harry