[studiorecorder] Re: mouse too sensitive to movement

  • From: "Sheila Winther" <sheila.winther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 14:21:34 -0600

If I understand your question, we had the same problem with small areas
being selected when we only wanted to click in place.  The only problem
this really caused was if we went into record while an area was
selected.  I solved the problem by teaching my volunteers to always hit
the clear "C" key before going into record.  Worked like a charm.   Of
course, you then have to consciously not hit the C key, if you want to
record insert or replace a selected area.  Hope this is helpful.

Sheila Winther

Volunteer Services Coordinator

Idaho Commission for Libraries

325 W. State Street