[studiorecorder] Re: mouse too sensitive to movement

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 13:42:50 -0400

Doreen:

Does this person ever want to select with the mouse? It would be possible to
turn selecting with the mouse off, but I can't imagine this being useful.

Rob

>>> rftb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/09/07 01:33PM >>>
You'd think so, but I sure couldn't find it!  The accessibility options lets
you use the numeric keypad as a pointer instead of the mouse, but that's all I
could find.
  Doreen

Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Isn't there an adjustment in Windows which handles mouse sensitivity?

  Curtis Delzer

  ----- Original Message -----   From: Readings For The Blind