[studiorecorder] cannot find any file I open with studio recorder, why is this, and how to fix it?

  • From: Harry Brown <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 01:44:47 -0400

Hi All. Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me? I want to find an audio file that I want to edit, using studio recorder. So, I do the following: 1. Launch studio recorder. 2. Then, press control o for open file. 3. Then, I type in the file name, Brian Sackrider show promo.wav. 4. Now, I press enter, and it says, "file not found." Now let's see here. I recorded the promo for him myself, and I have it on the computer, and this program is telling me file not found? Good grief! And folks, it has never, ever, found any file that I have tryed to open. Am I the only one with this problem, or, are others having this problem too? Harry