[studiorecorder] Re: bwp! NEED to ask here. "annotation in producer?"

  • From: Sheila Winther <Sheila.Winther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 17:08:02 +0000

Hi Curtis,
I too have never been able to get the BWP list to work, so apologies to SR
folks.  On top of what Keith says, be sure that your nav point labels are
exactly the same text as the audio clip for that nav point.  Are you using the
new unique ID instructions from NS01, us-nls...?  I am and keep getting an
error message after the book is built.  If I change the ID back to the old
version, us-ntwk... everything works fine.  Keith is trying to replicate, but
don't think he has had any luck.  Just wondering if anyone else is having the
same problem.

Sheila Winther
Volunteer Services Coordinator
Idaho Commission for Libraries