[studiorecorder] Re: Two Studio Questions

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:27:58 -0500

Hi,
If you also have Goldwave at your disposal, you can use the combination of
SR and Goldwave to split one track into many files.  First, open the file in
SR and place marks where you want the splits to be.  Then save that and open
it up in Goldwave and do a Tools/Cue Points I think it's called.
Jayson.