[studiorecorder] Re: Sr and Windows 7 64 bit?

  • From: "Pawel Loba" <ploba@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 18:46:54 -0400

Neal.
Do you have any files with instruction on how to work with Zoom H4N on your
ftp server?
Is it okay to get there and download them, please?
I just got my unit and would like to learn more about it from you/your
experiences with it.
If you wish to contact me off the list, since it is not the right topic
here, please drop me a line at
ploba@xxxxxxxxxxx
Best,
Pawel.