[studiorecorder] Re: Radio Advertising Quality recording.

  • From: "Sheila Winther" <sheila.winther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 10:17:35 -0600

Studio Recorder is capable of very high quality recording.  It all
depends on the quality of your microphone, preamp, and sound card.  And
of course, high quality cables and connections.  I'm sure many folks on
the list, or even those great support people at APH can supply
suggestions for makes and models.

Sheila Winther

Volunteer Services Coordinator

Idaho Commission for Libraries