From: studiorecorder-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:studiorecorder-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Duane Iverson
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 11:11 PM
To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [studiorecorder] Re: Problem Solved. my clip indicator is back!

One problem solved and another created.
During my attempts to solve the problems I uninstalled and reinstalled SR. (See
Rob's poste)
Now all my marks seem to have disappeared.
I thought the marks were in the audio files themselves. not true? Will I have to
remark all the files?
I had coppied some of the files I had marked in to a different directory and the
marks are gone there too.