[studiorecorder] New version of SR now works

  • From: "Phil Vlasak" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 13:59:14 -0400

Hi Rob,
Thanks for the fix to Studio Recorder.
How long will this version last, and will you give us a few days notice so that we can purchase the product?
And once we purchase it, can we get a registration code via email?
I know someone who purchased JFW on-line but has to wait two weeks to get the registration disk sent via US mail. They would not send it in any faster method.

Thanks,
Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>