[studiorecorder] Re: Monitoring what you are recording via headphones

  • From: "David Truong" <davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 08:48:11 +1000

Hi mate,

Did you get your answer regarding how to set up Virtual Cables to do what
you wanted? VC is a bloody useful piece of software for sure.

David Truong

Check out my music project "Ambition Road" on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/davidtmusic2014

My soundCloud page to hear demos:

http://snd.sc/182pDqw

My personal Facebook: