  From: ROB MEREDITH
  To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 11:48 AM
  Subject: [studiorecorder] Re: Latest Beta

  There are three ways to get to the Windows volume control.
  Way 1 (standard way)
  Open the Start menu, then Programs, Accessories, Entertainment, Volume
  Control

  Way 2 (much cooler way)
  Press Windows+R for the Run command, and type sndvol32 followed by
  Enter.

  Way 3 (coolest way, but only works on your computer)
  Create a shortcut key, Alt+Ctrl+V perhaps, to open the volume control
  for you. See your Windows documentation to learn how to create shortcut
  keys.

  Rob Meredith

  >>> larjo1@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/28/05 12:06PM >>>
  Rob,
  Forgive the dumb question. How do I get to the Windows Volume Control
  menu?
  Larry