[studiorecorder] Re: Interesting finding about SR marks and the new Sony pcmd100 recorder

  • From: harry brown <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 13:42:51 -0400

Hi all,
All I can say is, when you all get to hear any recorder reviews by Neal, you won't waste your time!
Neal is fantastic with his recorder reviews!
I've used them to make decisions on recorders as well.
You get to hear how a recorder sounds, which is crutial, in making a decision on what recorder to buy!
Harry
On 4/11/2014 6:40 AM, Rob Meredith wrote:
Neal, if you have a review of this recorder, I'm sure most of us would love a
link. I know I would.

Rob