[studiorecorder] Re: How to unsubscribe?

  • From: "Tim Ford" <ttford@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 08:15:57 -0700

Thanks for sending again. I forgot to mention in my note that I had followed these directions, but somehow the emails are still going to both email addresses. I will try again!

Tim Ford

-----Original Message----- From: Mary Emerson
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2014 4:52 AM
To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Second time sending this.

Tim,

I wrote the address mentioned below in words because the server wouldn't
accept my message with the email
address intact. I also had to split the address up. The instructions are
in the Studio Recorder manual as follows:

To unsubscribe from the Studio Recorder email list, link to your old
email account; otherwise it will unsubscribe your new account, which is
not what you want. Send an email to studiorecorder followed by a hyphen.
After the hyphen is the word request. Request is followed
by an at sign.

After that is the word freelists. Then write a period, followed by o r g.

Put the word unsubscribe in the subject line of the email.

Mary