[studiorecorder] Re: How to unsubscribe?

  • From: Mary Emerson <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 04:52:11 -0700

Second time sending this.

Tim,

I wrote the address mentioned below in words because the server wouldn't accept my message with the email address intact. I also had to split the address up. The instructions are in the Studio Recorder manual as follows:

To unsubscribe from the Studio Recorder email list, link to your old email account; otherwise it will unsubscribe your new account, which is not what you want. Send an email to studiorecorder followed by a hyphen. After the hyphen is the word request. Request is followed
by an at sign.

After that is the word freelists. Then write a period, followed by o r g.

Put the word unsubscribe in the subject line of the email.

Mary