[studiorecorder] Re: Error setting default buffer format

  • From: Jayson Smith <jaybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:53:35 -0400

Hi,

While I haven't encountered this problem before, it sounds to me like a problem between Studio Recorder and your sound card, where Studio Recorder is unable to get the sound card to record at Studio Recorder's default sample rate and other audio settings. If so, fixing the problem is probably outside the scope of Studio Recorder, and would depend on your particular sound card.

Jayson

On 4/16/2015 7:19 PM, Keith Christian wrote:

Hi,
I received a new computer and I am unable to use Studio Recorder on it.
Each time I load the program, I get the message "Error setting default
buffer format". Is there a way to set it?

Thanks,

Keith