[studiorecorder] Re: Dip and Rise command: Need a layman's instruction:

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:08:37 -0700

If you wish to hear that "mix" command as so skillfully explained by Rob,
listen to any recent "books and beyond" which is exclusively recorded
using SR, and you will hear in the entry and exit music, examples of how
this works so well.
I'd like more than 10 DB, since the music should be not the focus, but
your audio, speech, is.
Music should carry it a little, but, not be the focus. So many folks
have their background music so very loud! :) Also, if you listen to
emphasis of the music, the measures where there seems to be a little
"starting" feel, you can have your speech start at that point rather
than a secondary emphasis.

Curtis Delzer.
HS.

K 6 V F O