[studiorecorder] Re: Another MP3 Question

  • From: Jayson Smith <jaybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 00:45:53 -0500

Hi,

I assume it just stores the wav internally, without actually saving it anywhere. I imagine this being much like how it stores a newly-recorded, but as yet unsaved, file.

Jayson

On 2/25/2015 12:40 AM, Neal Ewers wrote:
The user manuals says the following.

Once Studio Recorder decodes an mp3 file, it stores the file internally as a
wav file. You may save the wav file if you think you will need to edit
again.

Obviously we are talking about opening files here and not saving them. Where
does it store the .wav file?

Thanks.

Neal