[ST:FAB] [all] Information on Stimulus Checks not received

  • From: QaylanFurlong@xxxxxxx
  • To: stfab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 19:47:11 EDT

Hello all i have a question for everyone and i am  hoping its not just me but
has anyone had problems receiving there government  stimulus checks by any
chance? I was supposed to be one of the last ones getting  one since my SSN
falls in the 90-99 range back on July 11th if so dose anyone  have any numbers
that i can actually talk to a human being with a pulse on the  other end of the
line instead of the automated booby trap system? If so it would  greatly help
because i depended on that check for bills and ive got myself into  a hole of
sorts and am barely making ends meet because of it. That's why ive  been
sending out my weekly links because that's how desperate i have become for  any
kind
of a cash flow although i found out that im getting a $35 dollar check  in
the mail from a mailing list ive been apart of you know the ones where you  get
paid to read emails? its a really good site....and its called
FusionCash...anways that's my gripe for the week but any information about the
stimulis
checks would be much appreciated

Qaylan Furlong
Lieutenant commander